Aug 26, 2010

My Soul to Take - Rachel Vincent



















Author:
Rachel Vincent
Publisher: Harlequin
Publication Date: July 29th 2009
Details: Soul Screamers series bk 1, 384 pages
Review: I won't say much about this one, cause there is nothing in it to criticize--well thats my opinion. I simply loved this book! The ending was totally unpredictable and I didn't see it coming. The romance was age appropriate and the whole bean sindhe and grim reaper thing was cool... and to be honest, kinda creepy too. Rachel vincent did a great job, its brilliantly written and the suspense kept me completely involved into it.

0 comments on "My Soul to Take - Rachel Vincent"

Post a Comment

Comments need moderation. Off topic comments will be rejected.

 

Book Lovers Den Copyright 2010 ~ Designed by Rinda's Template