Aug 14, 2010

A Walk To Remember - Nicholas Sparks






















Author: Nicholas Sparks
Publisher: Warner Books
Publication Date: October 1999
Details: 224 pages
Movie: Released on 25 Jan 2002 (USA)
Review: I don't read novels in one go, no matter how short the novel is. But I was unable to get my eyes off this one. Its irresistible story kept me deeply involved into it. Another heart breaking love story - one of the best novels written by Nicholas Sparks.

2 comments on "A Walk To Remember - Nicholas Sparks"

Natasha on September 7, 2010 at 2:00 AM said...

This one is totally great!!!! Soooo absorbing =)))) I couldn't keep tears reading the wedding part...

BookLoversDen on September 7, 2010 at 2:40 PM said...

Yes it was very heartbreaking, I had tears when I watched the movie. :( Loved Shane West's (Landon) acting.

Post a Comment

Comments need moderation. Off topic comments will be rejected.

 

Book Lovers Den Copyright 2010 ~ Designed by Rinda's Template