Sep 6, 2010

Can you keep a Secret? - Sophie Kinsella
























Author: Sophie Kinsella
Publisher: Black Swan
Publication Date: 2003
Details: 355 pages
Review: This book is the most hilarious thing I've ever read. Its like a laughing bag. And the jokes are non-stop. Even in the last chapters, when things were pretty tense, the jokes didn't stop. It's amazing how Sophie Kinsella can make you laugh in even the most serious situations of the story. It was like, I was biting my nails a minute and the other I was laughing like a mad man. This book should come with a warning tag 'Beware this can make you laugh to death, read at your own risk'. :D

Apart from all the fun stuff, it also conveys a very important message--to be honest with your loved one's. This is all life is about. Its about love, which comes from trust. And trust builds up by being honest. So the story is very meaningful. And teaches you a very important lesson. Now its up to you if you are willing to learn it or not. =P

So I would say that even if you are not into chick lit/comedy stuff, doesn't matter, its worth a try.

3 comments on "Can you keep a Secret? - Sophie Kinsella"

Rowena on October 2, 2010 at 4:50 AM said...

I adored this book, it's actually my favorite Sophie Kinsella book. Such a good one!

Ramla Zareen on September 21, 2015 at 2:16 AM said...

Sophie Kinsella is one of my favourite authors of Romantic Comedy and I very much enjoyed this book. Thanks for such a great review, you expressed my sentiments beautifully :-)

BookLoversDen on September 21, 2015 at 1:27 PM said...

Pleasure is all mine. Glad you liked the review. Thanks for the wonderful comment!

Post a Comment

Comments need moderation. Off topic comments will be rejected.

 

Book Lovers Den Copyright 2010 ~ Designed by Rinda's Template