Oct 15, 2010

Darkest Powers - Kelley Armstrong




















Author: Kelley Armstrong
Published Date: July 1, 2008 (The Summoning); April 28, 2009 (The Awakening); April 6, 2010 (The Reckoning)
Details: 400 pages (The Summoning); 368 pages (The Awakening); 400 pages (The Reckoning)
Publisher: HarperCollins
Review: The Darkest powers series is one of the best series I've ever read. When it started to become well-known in my social group, I decided I'd give it a try... never suspecting that it would have me so taken. Chloe Saunders, a typical tenage girl, when suddenly finds herself bumping into strange people - who are not people at all - she is submitted to a mental house. There she unravels mysterious secrets, finds herself asking questions and bumps into stuff that doesn't make any sense. Slowly, she finds out that she has been gathered there for a purpose - a purpose she has to run from to save her life... and her friends'. The series takes you running with it; saving lifes, fighting dangerous powers, escaping... and in between it all those small teenage moments when there's no-one in the world but that one special person. Those of you who don't read this series, are definatly missing out on something pretty great.

I recommend this series to everyone; it will have people of all ages intrigued and it's suitable for younger people too.

1 comments on "Darkest Powers - Kelley Armstrong"

Tahlia on October 21, 2010 at 5:49 AM said...

This sounds interesting. I can't believe how many books are around. Sigh! More than a starving novelist can afford. I'll look into these though.

I found your blog via the hop and will follow along. You can read ch 1 of my novel Lethal Inheritance on my blog and I'll let you know when it's published/

Post a Comment

Comments need moderation. Off topic comments will be rejected.

 

Book Lovers Den Copyright 2010 ~ Designed by Rinda's Template