Oct 5, 2010

Pants on Fire - Meg Cabot




















Author: Meg Cabot
Published Date: May 1st, 2007
Details: 272 pages, hardcover
Review: When I started this book, I had no doubt it would be a cool read. All books I've read by Meg have been awesome. What I didn't understand, though, was the title. Pants on Fire? Weird name. As I started reading the story, I found that it was taken from 'liar, liar, pants on fire' - one of my favorite saying! It's really funny how Katie always ends up lying! It sounded so... teenage-ish! Just like I used to do. The story is also heart-touching when she's with Tommy. Fighting against her desire to be with him just so she can stay famous was a real struggle.. but at the end, she chose what was right. This is a must read!


I'd say that youngsters shouldn't try out this book... it has alot of intimate stuff. But I found the book fun, funny and nice to read.

1 comments on "Pants on Fire - Meg Cabot"

Anonymous said...

I just started reading this book today and I got to say I think this is the pest book I ever read .

Post a Comment

Comments need moderation. Off topic comments will be rejected.

 

Book Lovers Den Copyright 2010 ~ Designed by Rinda's Template